A Clinician's Guide
to Nootropic Use
Gregory Kelly, ND
What to expect
In this two-part webinar, brain health expert Dr. Gregory Kelly will cover the complex subject of nootropics and bring attention to ingredients that enhance cognitive function. You will learn:
• The history of nootropics
• The biochemical mechanisms of action demonstrated by nootropics
• The evidence-based rationale for clinical nootropic use
• The six domains of cognitive function
• How to answer the question, "What is thinking?"
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Dr. Kelly and learn about the clinical application of nootropic interventions. This two-part educational webinar will expand your knowledge on the plethora of options available to support cognitive health. Q&A will be conducted at the end of each session!